Friday, September 23, 2011

I believe I can fly



That's obviously me pretending to use the air sickness bag. Little did I know that I would almost have to use it for real several long, cramped hours later.

Our flights went very well, despite the fact that the seats are roughly 5 inches wide, whereas my backside is considerably wider.  The long leg from LA to Sydney even had individual touch screens in our seat which allowed us to watch movies and play games.  In fact, the 108 year old woman I was sitting next to had me teach her how to play solitaire.  We hit some nasty turbulence about 3/4 of the way across the ocean, which left both Joe and I reaching for our air sickness bags, but other than that, no real problems.

We are staying with relatives of Joe's future brother-in-law, and they are a great couple. There will be many posts later, so for now, just enjoy some plane pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment